All of Wednesday's Washtenaw County high school games postponed or canceled
Due to Washtenaw County getting hit with over six inches of snow, all of Wednesday's high school sports action in the county has been confirmed to be postponed or canceled.
The following is a list of today's Washtenaw County games and their current statuses. Necessary updates will be made throughout the day.
- Chelsea at Pioneer: Rescheduled for Feb. 22, 3:20 p.m.
- Huron at Bedford: Postponed (rescheduled date TBD).
- Dexter at Walled Lake Central: Postponed (rescheduled date TBD).
- Father Gabriel Richard at Livonia Franklin: Canceled (will not be rescheduled).
- Saline Quad: Canceled (will not be rescheduled).
- Milan vs. Riverview: Rescheduled for Thursday at 5 p.m.
- Central Academy at Riverside Academy West: Postponed (rescheduled date TBD).