Poll closed at 1:00 a.m. on Dec 31
- They'll make it through January, but the Indiana, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan State stretch in February will be their undoing. 39%
- Big Ten play's a different animal, they'll lose sometime in January. 39%
- They're going to be the first undefeated national champions since Indiana in 1976. 20%
- They'll end the regular season undefeated, but fall in the Big Ten Tournament. 2%
- They'll enter the NCAA tournament undefeated, but lose eventually 1%
1430 Total Votes.