With gallery: Ypsilanti Free Methodist Church teams up with Salvation Army for Thanksgiving meal
- Rolling Hills Water Park to open for Memorial Day weekend with $4.5M in upgrades
- Cobblestone Farm Farmers Market open for the summer
- Saline baseball forces one-inning conference championship playoff and more Monday results
- Michigan football golf outing caps $1 million fundraising weekend for Mott Children's Hospital
- /calendar/photologue/photos/Thanksgiving Web/cache/11212012_NEWS_ThankgivingMeal_JT01_fullsize.JPG
- /calendar/photologue/photos/Thanksgiving Web/cache/11212012_NEWS_ThankgivingMeal_JT02_fullsize.JPG
- /calendar/photologue/photos/Thanksgiving Web/cache/11212012_NEWS_ThankgivingMeal_JT03_fullsize.JPG
- /calendar/photologue/photos/Thanksgiving Web/cache/11212012_NEWS_ThankgivingMeal_JT04_fullsize.JPG
- /calendar/photologue/photos/Thanksgiving Web/cache/11212012_NEWS_ThankgivingMeal_JT05_fullsize.JPG
- /calendar/photologue/photos/Thanksgiving Web/cache/11212012_NEWS_ThankgivingMeal_JT06_fullsize.JPG
The Ypsilanti Free Methodist Church and the Salvation Army teamed up to serve a Thanksgiving meal on Wednesday evening. This is the first year the two have joined efforts for this meal. All guests and volunteers were treated to a spread of corn, beans, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and an assortment of pies.
Here are some images of the feast.