It's Gameday! Michigan honors its seniors as it hosts Iowa in the home finale
• Who: Iowa (4-6, 2-4) at No. 23 Michigan (7-3, 5-1)
• Kickoff: 12 p.m. at Michigan Stadium
• Live Blog: Join the MLive conversation at 11 a.m.
• TV: ESPN
• Radio: WWJ-AM 950 Detroit, Sirius/XM Ch. 91
• Latest spread: Michigan - 17
MUST READS BEFORE KICKOFF
A compilation of our coverage leading into the game:
• Kyle Meinke's 5 keys to victory begins with the success of Michigan's wide receivers.
• Denard Robinson's fairy tale career may not have a fairy tale ending at Michigan Stadium.
• A Michigan senior day without Denard Robinson just doesn't seem right.
• Michigan's senior class has had quite a ride, and so far, its been able to hang on.
• Tight end Mike Kwiatkowski has had a pretty unique journey at Michigan.
• Greg Mattison wasn't thrilled with his defense last week, but he did love its resiliency.
READERS REACT: ISSUE OF THE WEEK
No Denard Robinson on senior day, how awkward would that be?
• Vinod Sharma: There have been a lot of great players come through Ann Arbor over many years but only 4 have been "special" .. Anthony Carter, Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson and now, Denard Robinson. Whether he plays or not on Saturday, during his tenure, he redefined the way Michigan football was played and set a great example of sportsmanship.
• azwolverine1: Man, it's hard to even come up with ONE moment for a player that has had so many. The most memorable moment, for me, is the comeback drive under the lights against Notre Dame. They weren't his most spectacular plays, but the context of them and how huge he came up was special. First was the 64 yard pass/run to Gallon, then the completion to Roundtree in the end zone with only 2 seconds to play. He guided UM to a miracle comeback victory in a HUGE game. Unforgettable.
• Carol Musser: Denard has ben the most exciting player I have ever seen at Michigan, and that includes Charles (very close), Desmond, and Anthony. I have had season tickets since my freshman year in 1965, and he has excited me and tens of thousands in the Big House on many,many occasions. My fondest memory is the Notre Dame game 2 years ago - those glorious runs! I hope he can play Saturday in his last home game, even on a limited basis or at a position other than QB (how about returning kicks - wouldn't it be wonderful if he took one to the house?). Shoelace will be missed as an impact player and fine young man.
• GoBlueFan247: Denard should be in this game at least one series in my opinion even if he is not 100%. Put a protective padded sleeve on his arm or something. Hopefully it will be on a scoring drive where he runs it in for a touchdown which would be fitting and a nice exit for his last home game.
KYLE AND NICK'S TAKE
• MLive.com Wolverines writers Kyle Meinke and Nick Baumgardner offer a video preview of the game.
• Kyle's pick: Michigan 31, iowa 10
• Nick's pick: Michigan 35, Iowa 10
BIG TEN SCHEDULE
Northwestern at Michigan State, 12 p.m. (ESPN2)
Indiana at Penn State, 12 p.m. (Big Ten Network)
Minnesota at No. 14 Nebraska, 3:30 p.m. (Big Ten Network)
Ohio State at Wisconsin, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Purdue at Illinois, 3:30 p.m. (Big Ten Network)
BIG TEN STANDINGS
Team W/L League
Nebraska 8-2 5-1
Michigan 7-3 5-1
Northwestern 7-3 3-3
Iowa 4-6 2-4
Michigan State 5-5 2-4
Minnesota 6-4 2-4
Team W/L League
Ohio State* 10-0 6-0
Penn State* 6-4 4-2
Wisconsin 7-3 4-2
Indiana 4-6 2-4
Purdue 4-6 1-5
Illinois 2-8 0-6
* - denotes teams ineligible for conference title