If you’re suggesting a story
- Search AnnArbor.com to see if your story's already been reported
- Pose your suggestion as a question to encourage others to respond in the comments
- Include links to other websites with information about the story you're suggesting
Tips for submitting a story that you've written
- Clearly present the facts that support your story.
- Be true and fair in what you report
- Include links to websites with information about your story
- Include quotes from others involved in the story, if you have them.
- If you're writing your opinion, state that up front.
- Write a headline that's catchy but informative.
- More tips for submitting stories on AnnArbor.com