datebook: Third annual Ann Arbor - Ypsilanti Regional Business 2 Business Expo, and more
• Today: AnnArbor.com B2B Expo 2012. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Washtenaw Community College, Morris Lawrence Building, 4700 E. Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. The third annual Ann Arbor - Ypsilanti Regional Business 2 Business EXPO offers area businesses an opportunity to gain exposure for their business services and products, network with peers, obtain leads and increase revenue. With 50 vendors and an estimated 400 attendees, this is a one-day event that you don't want to miss. Free and open to the public. Prices for vendor spaces vary. Click here for more information.
Other upcoming events:
• Today: Entre-SLAM. 7-9 p.m. Zingerman's Events on Fourth Ave. 415 N. Fifth Ave., Ann Arbor. $10 pre-paid entry fee - cash bar. 734-276-2736 or http://www.entreslam.com.
• Tuesday: Introduction to Federal Business Contracting - the Department of Health and Human Services. 8-9:30 a.m. NCMS Building, U-M campus, 3025 Boardwalk Drive, Suite 120, Ann Arbor. $30. 734-904-1093 or http://introfedcontracting.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn.
• April 5: Michigan Energy Forum: The Role of Nuclear Energy in Michigan and Abroad in Addressing GHG Emissions. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information, including how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• April 10: Marketing Roundtable - B2B Marketing: B2B Box of Tricks. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information, including how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• April 11: Women Making Connections Business Expo & Networking 2012. 4:30-7:30 p.m. Shaffran Companies, 306 S. Main St., Ann Arbor. $250. Click here for more information or to register.