datebook: Summer marketing workshops, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• July 10: Marketing Roundtable Summer Workshops. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. We will have a variety of topic experts to consult with - marketing strategy, SEO, blogging, and many more, so join us, learn something new, and have some fun as well. Bring your burning questions to a group that loves to talk about hot marketing topics. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11302.
Other upcoming events:
• Today: A New Financial Philosophy For A New Economy, with Reconsider. 6-7:30 p.m. Spark East, 215 W. Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti. Free. More info: http://timetoreconsider.com/.
• Wednesday: Selling Smart Workshop - Increase Your Pipeline with Networking Finesse. 9-11 a.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11470.
• Wednesday: Girl's Night Out- New Rules of Social Media, with Women Making Connections. 5:30-7:30 p.m. Big George's, 2023 W. Stadium Blvd., Ann Arbor. $25. More info and registration: http://www.womenmakingconnections.com/register.
• July 12: Michigan Energy Forum - Tech Transfer: Universities as a Source for New Businesses and Technology. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More information, including how to watch a live webcast, can be found at http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11315.