datebook: Marketing Roundtable: Social, Local, Mobile, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Tuesday: Marketing Roundtable - SoLoMo: Social, Local, Mobile. 5:40-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Social, Local and Mobile are key in establishing strong visibility in all the search engines. Hear panelists' success stories, learn what you can do and should absolutely not do in your quest for visibility. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11305.
Other upcoming events:
• Monday: Meet & Greet Networking Event with the American Society for Quality Ann Arbor Section. 4:30-6:30 p.m. Guy Hollerin's at Holiday Inn, 3600 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: email@example.com or http://www.asq1010.org.
• Tuesday: Overcome Overwhelm: How to Create a Brilliant Life in a Burnt-Out World with the American Business Women's Association. 6-8:30 p.m. The Quarter Bistro, 300 S. Maple Road, Ann Arbor. Free. Registration or more info: www.abwa-maia.org.
• Tuesday: E-Marketing: Viral Video Theater, with WCC - Workforce Development. 6-9 p.m. Morris J. Lawrence Building, Room 124, Washtenaw Community College, 4800 E Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. $45. More info and registration: http://www.wccnet.edu/lifelong-learning.
• Nov. 16: The Search Marketing Workshop. 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eagle Crest Conference Center, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti. $40. More info and registration: http://searchmarketingworkshop2012.eventbrite.com.