datebook: Forum on Clean technology energy venture, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Today: Michigan Energy Forum on Financing Cleantech Energy Ventures. 5-7 p.m. Ann Arbor SPARK, 330 E. Liberty St., Ann Arbor. In this forum, leading investors, utilities and energy finance policy experts will examine the challenges and possible solutions for structuring clean technology and energy financing in 2012/2013, including early stage financing, market conditions, federal and state policy and incentive programs and financing clean technology and energy solutions internationally. Free. For more information or to watch a live webcast of the event, visit http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11314.
Other upcoming events:
• Friday: The Dynamics Of Local Investing, sponsored by Reconsider. 9-11 a.m. SPARK East, 215 W. Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti. $10. More info: 734-219-5017 or http://timetoreconsider.com.
• Tuesday: Marketing Roundtable - Creative Strategy in Action. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. The session will be streamed live by Magic Coast at http://www.annarborusa.org/live-events/index.html.
• June 12: Sustainable Design & Manufacturing Roundtable. 8 a.m.-4 p.m. National Center for Manufacturing Sciences headquarters, 3025 Boardwalk, Ann Arbor. Free, but registration is required at http://www.ncms.org/index.php/programs/sustainable-manufacturing/sustainability-events/.
• June 20: Centre of Excellence for Sales in Technology and Advanced Manufacturing (CESTAM) Sales Improvement Meeting for Top Executives. 8:30 - 11 a.m. Eagle Crest Conference Center at the Marriott, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti. $25 per session; price includes continental breakfast. Visit cestam.us for more information or register.