datebook: Business Law & Order on employment issues, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Monday: Business Law & Order - Employment I. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. The Business Law & Order Legal Series will give entrepreneurs insight into some of the most important legal issues they must consider during business formation. The sessions will help new business owners understand their options and make better decisions relating to the structure, organization and management of their business. Free. More info, including how to watch a live webcast: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11735.
Photo by Flickr user dierk schaefer
• Tuesday: The Power of Whole Brain Thinking with American Business Women's Association, Maia Chapter. 6-8 p.m. The Quarter Bistro, 300 S. Maple, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11713.
• Feb. 21: Health Care Reform Update. 5:30 PM-7:30 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11794.
• Feb. 27: Arts Alliance's Creative Connections. 5-7 p.m. FestiFools Studio, 1239 Kipke Drive, Ann Arbor. $10 for Arts Alliance members; $15 for non-members. More info and registration: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/13cba7b9624b7c5a.
• March 8: Washtenaw Contractors Association's 2013 Pyramid Awards. 6:30-10:30 p.m. Kensington Court, 610 Hilton Blvd., Ann Arbor. $100. More info and registration: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e6qge0yfd4982fe8&oseq=&c=&ch=.
• April 15: The third annual Michigan Robotics Day. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Jack Roth Stadium Club- Michigan Stadium, 1201 S. Main St., Ann Arbor. Free. More information and registration: http://www.mirobotics.org/index.php.