Changes made to AnnArbor.com
AnnArbor.com initiated a number of changes to the news website late Tuesday.
Hassan Hodges, director of technology for AnnArbor.com, said many of the changes may not be immediately noticeable to readers, but each should improve the readability of articles.
Among the changes:
- Weather information takes a more prominent position on the homepage and on article pages.
- Headlines on stories will appear closer to the top of the screen.
- New advertising formats - including using more industry-standard ad sizes - will reduce download times for article pages.
- The font for headlines and stories each have been adjusted to make them easier to read.
- Sign-in moves to just below the weather info.
Let us know what you think, either by commenting on this story or emailing Paula Gardner, community news director.