with ticket Giveaway Password: AnnArbor.com introduces new Entertainment, Events Calendar pages
Starting today, the Entertainment and Events Calendar pages on AnnArbor.com have a new look.
The Entertainment page now offers:
• A featured article (better showcasing photos) and three other top stories.
• A running well of additional articles.
• Highlights of upcoming events on our calendar page.
• A spot for recent entertainment galleries by our AnnArbor.com photographers.
• Michigan entertainment coverage from our partner website, MLive.
• National entertainment headlines from the Associated Press.
• Easier-to-find links to our ongoing listings for tickets now on sale, gallery and museum exhibits, local bars and clubs, and local movie show times. \
While you check out the new page, you can sign up to subscribe to the Weekend Ticket, a new email guide to the weekend that we'll introduce next week. You can find the page at www.AnnArbor.com/Entertainment.
The new Events calendar page features a streamlined look and easier navigation, and it maintains the ability to browse by date; type of event; location; or by attributes like kid-friendly. The calendar page is at AnnArbor.com/Events.
To celebrate the launch of the new pages, AnnArbor.com and the Ann Arbor Summer Festival are offering a special ticket giveaway to some of the biggest attractions of the Summer Festival's Mainstage season.
The grand prize, worth nearly $500, is two tickets to each of five great shows: Ira Glass on June 23, the Moth Mainstage on June 28, Rufus Wainwright on June 30, the Capitol Steps on the Fourth of July, and Circa on July 7.
Second prize is two tickets each to Ira Glass, Nellie McKay on June 27, The Capitol Steps and Circa. Third prize is two tickets each to Pilobolus on June 24, Nellie McKay and the Capitol Steps.
If you get a couple of friends to enter the giveaway, you become eligible for yet another prize.
You can find details to enter the contest on the AnnArbor.com Facebook page. And you'll need this password: ROOTSLOUNGE.
I hope you enjoy the redesigned pages, and I'd like to hear your feedback at email@example.com.