Recipe: Turkey chutney salad with cashews
This recipe is perfect for leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Be sure to save this recipe for your December leftovers too.
- 3/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Major Grey's mango chutney
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 3 lb. oven roasted turkey breast
- 4 scallions
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped cashews, roasted
- 1/2 cup dried currants
1. Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Toss with curry dressing.
This recipe was adapted by Marge Biancke and originally posted on AnnArbor.com on Nov. 26, 2009.